UsefulFeedback’s complaint management software for Property enables you to manage complaints well and reduce time spent on protracted disputes so that you can focus on your core business, whether that is real estate, lettings or property maintenance.
An easy to use and cost effective system, UsefulFeedback’s complaint management software will streamline complaints handling and complaints management for property professionals.
When it comes to property, consumer’s expectations are high – after all, living conditions are an important factor to us all. Add to this the propensity for people to complain more readily when times are hard and the fact that the Ombudsman Services for Property has a spotlight on complaint handling, as well as an escalation process for the consumer, makes it all the more important to manage complaints effectively and efficiently.
UsefulFeedback is designed specifically for property firms. Accessed on-demand via a web browser, it will step you through each stage of the complaint capture and handling process, with detailed management reports that enable you to understand where problems reside in the business.
- Streamline and automate the complaints handling process with an easy to use, intuitive system that is accessed only as needed on-demand
- Full audit trail to provide evidentiary information for each stage of the process proving adherence to regulation
- Effective root cause analysis of the data to highlight systemic and recurring problems and identify where service improvements can be made
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes – dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms – allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction – assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface – giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates – giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer’s own language
- Root cause analysis – comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
- Residential sales (UK, The Property Ombudsman members)
- Residential lettings (UK, The Property Ombudsman members)
- Residential sales and lettings (UK, The Property Ombudsman members)
- Residential sales (UK, Ombudsman Services members)
- Residential lettings (UK, Ombudsman Services members)
- Residential sales and lettings (UK, Ombudsman Services members)
- Consumer surveying services (UK)
Click here to book a demo of UsefulFeedback’s complaint management software for property