UsefulFeedback for law enforcement agencies enables you to place good customer service right at the heart of policing by enabling complaints management to stand up under scrutiny and meet community expectations for transparency.
UsefulFeedback for Police is designed specifically for the complaint management needs of the Police force. An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback makes it easy for anyone to handle complaints by streamlining and automating complaints handling and complaints management.
The IPCC itself is looking to build community confidence by placing good customer service right at the heart of policing. Add into the mix the new Policing Pledge, where the commitment is to provide the local community with the best possible service and make the area a safer place to live, and it’s fair to say the spotlight is firmly on the police to handle complaints effectively at the local level to enhance service.
UsefulFeedback for Police is a purpose built complaints management application that automates and streamlines the recording, handling and reporting on complaints. The system supports the investigation process, which could involve multiple parties such as members of the community, independent investigators, caseworkers and support staff.
UsefulFeedback for Police can help you promote policing excellence by listening to and learning from complaints.
- Easy to use, intuitive system that is simple to deploy to every member of the force
- Full audit trail to provide evidential information for each stage of the process
- Information is easily accessible to provide transparency between the different people involved, enhancing information share and driving organisational learning
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes – dramatically reducing training needs
- On-line contact forms – allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction – assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface – giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates – giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer’s own language
- Root cause analysis – comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
- Police – Direction and Control (England)
- Courts Service (Scotland)
- Courts service (UK, 1 stage or 2 stage)
- International – Courts service