UsefulFeedback for Healthcare, for both public and independent healthcare providers, enables you to get immediate visibility of patients concerns and take action to reduce risk and improve patient care.
An easy to use, powerful solution for recording, tracking and analysing complaints and feedback, UsefulFeedback, complaints management for healthcare providers, streamlines and automates complaints handling and complaints management, making it easy to capture and manage complaints and comments.
The flexibility of the system also means it can easily be expanded to cater for the wider case management needs that healthcare providers have.
Ensuring patient safety is at the heart of healthcare and listening to and responding to patients, carers and staff enables healthcare providers to identify ways to reduce risk, increase efficiencies and improve the patient care experience.
While regulatory guidelines are key driving factors in the management of complaints, clear benefits are achieved by providing an accessible, fair and effective means of resolving concerns with regard to the care, treatment or service.
UsefulFeedback is used by healthcare providers across the industry to enhance patient safety, increase quality standards and comply with regulation, enabling organisations to:-
- Resolve complaints in a transparent and efficient manner
- Maintain security and confidentiality with permission based access
- Monitor performance targets for the resolution of complaints, adhering to complaint regulations
- Produce meaningful reports to quickly pinpoint problem areas, trends and improvements
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes – dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms – allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction – assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface – giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates – giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer’s own language
- Root cause analysis – comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
- Independent hospital (UK)
- State-funded hospital (USA)