UsefulFeedback's complaint management software for Food and Beverage enables you to manage product feedback simply and effectively, whether it’s food safety, traceability or any other industry specific aspect.
UsefulFeedback, complaints management software for food and beverage manufacturers, makes it easy for you to capture complaints and feedback directly from your consumers.
The flexibility of the software means it can easily and cost effectively be deployed across both the organisation and your supplier and distribution network to efficiently capture and escalate issues. It will give you that valuable insight into their needs that will enable you to enrich product quality, drive product innovation, track quality or safety issues and the corrective actions, adhere to sector specific regulations and improve supplier performance. The data can also pinpoint problems with internal processes that ultimately cause customer dissatisfaction or safety concerns, enabling the ‘voice of the customer’ to reach the production plant
UsefulFeedback has been adopted by food and beverage manufacturers due to the configurable nature of the industry applications, which contain all the elements needed to pro-actively and positively manage complaints. And to top it all, the flexibility of the software means it can easily be expanded to manage other key manufacturing processes such as returns or quality assurance.
- Streamline and automate your complaints handling process
- Empower your distributors to capture and resolve complaints, issues and concerns
- Gain vital customer insight into the quality of products, processes and service delivery
- Utilise comprehensive management reporting to monitor the performance of the distribution network and the supply chain
- Enterprise-wide – rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes – dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms – allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction – assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface – giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment – customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow – prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates – giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer’s own language
- Root cause analysis – comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options – cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location – providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Click here to book a demo of UsefulFeedback's complaint management software for food and beverage