You can get an overview of some of the key features in the product in our quick demo area or you can sign up for a free 30 day trial.
If you would like us to set-up a free trial for you, we would be very happy to help and will make sure that the trial matches the needs of your specific business or organisation. Simply, contact us and give us a short description of your requirements and we will get in touch right away! We can even deliver an online demo to you - to help you get started - and show you all of the features such as social media integration, email integration, maps and much more!
Ask us to set-up a free trial for you
- Simply complete our enquiry form and explain your requirements. We will get straight back to you and set-up a free trial account for you.
- If you would just like an online or onsite demo of UsefulFeedback, simply complete our request a demo form and we will get the demo arranged with you.
Sign up for a free trial
- Sign-up for a free trial account (simply click on this link)
- Specify your industry (so we can configure your customised workflow)
- Activate the on-demand service (instructions will be emailed to you after registration)
Not sure what to do?
We deliver full documentation for both expert and novice users. The UsefulFeedback quick guides are available to download (PDF format) and will support users on how to use the system to record and manage common feedback types.
The UsefulFeedback online wiki
The UsefulFeedback wiki provides comprehensive guidance on how to use all of the different areas of the system (including more technical areas such as integration).