Shouldn't complaints be properly accommodated?
UsefulFeedback! for Social housing is designed specifically for the complaint handling and complaint managements needs of social housing providers.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback!
, complaints management for housing providers, makes it easy to capture, manage and report on complaints. The software is built around the complaint management needs of social housing providers, including the compliance and reporting requirements so as well as handling complaints and feedback relating directly to your housing services, UsefulFeedback!
will give your third-party providers the ability to capture and escalate complaints too.
Social housing providers are under a lot of pressure to meet service level agreements and regulatory standards that aim to improve performance while maintaining value for money. Often, a core element of a regulatory standard is efficiently managing and reporting on complaints. But handling this process isn't as easy as it sounds since you have countless third parties to manage from plumbers and roofers to painters and decorators, all of which could potentially generate complaints about the service they provide.
for Social housing, it's easy to deal with issues as they happen, highlight problems and identify trends so you can act to improve service levels, meet SLAs, assess KLOEs and drive down the volume of repeat complaints.
- Streamline and automate your complaints handling process
- Empower external service providers to capture and resolve complaints, issues and concerns
- Automatic escalation from both internal users and external service providers boosting productivity
- Comprehensive management reporting to identify underperforming departments or service providers
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
- Housing provider (international)
- Housing Association (UK)
- Housing ALMO (UK, 2 stage or 3 stage)
To find out for yourselves, why not try the Housing complaints management 30 day free trial