Complaints are a gift
Dealing with unresolved complaints can be costly, an expense that charities can ill afford so UsefulFeedback! for Charities has been developed to streamline and automate complaints handling and complaints management for charities, making it easy to capture and manage complaints, comments and informal feedback.
An UK Charities Commission research report (RS11) on how charities manage complaints suggests that well governed charities provide good quality services that meet the needs of those they serve. They are also open and transparent about the charity's governance so that they engender the trust and confidence of their users, wider stakeholders and the general public. The key finding of the report was that an effective complaints management system is a proven way of maintaining and building relationships with the people on whom the charity depends.
A national Code of Governance for the Voluntary and Community Sector was launched in the UK in June 2005, referencing that charities should have "a procedure for dealing with feedback and complaints from stakeholders, staff, volunteers and the public". It's natural for disputes and problems to occur and complaints can come from a wide range of interested parties; covering anything from general administration, fundraising activities, volunteers, events or service based complaints through to disputes that present greater risk to the effective day to day management of the charity.
has been developed to ensure that the complaints management process doesn't detract from the day to day responsibilities of employees but that information is easily captured and analysed to identify ways to reduce operational costs in order to maximise your fundraising revenue.
- Easily and effectively capture complaints and general feedback from any interested party, regardless of whether the issues is raised by donors, trustees, fundraisers, beneficiaries or the general public
- Resolve complaints in a transparent and efficient manner
- Analyse the complaint data to pinpoint problem areas and identify new and effective ways of working
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
To find out easy it is, why not try the Charities complaints management 30 day free trial