Switch on to complaints
UsefulFeedback! for Utilities is designed specifically for the complaint handling and complaint management needs of utility companies.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback!
, complaints management for utilities, is built around the complaint management and regulatory needs of utility companies making it easy to capture manage, track and report on complaints and feedback regardless of where and how the customer contacts your organisation.
The utilities sector is undergoing a lot of change, with the regulators' spotlight firmly on the customer. Promoting healthy competition between providers to ensure fair prices and protecting consumers when things go wrong is of paramount importance to the regulators for both the Energy and Water marketplaces.
But beyond the regulatory environment, Utility companies are looking to minimise their cost to serve while simultaneously looking to improve customer relations. Not an easy task! But the real value of complaints lies in the ability to interrogate the data and pinpoint the real source and cause of dissatisfaction; to identify where and what changes will have the biggest impact and prevent the issues reoccurring.
for Utilities is an application that delivers just this. It is a robust system that is built on the regulatory and commercial needs of utility companies. Seamlessly fitting into the existing infrastructure, it can be easily integrated with core processes and systems such as billing and will deliver:-
- Multi-channel access providing first contact complaint capture and resolution for the efficient management of complaints across all channels
- Effective root cause analysis of the data to highlight where product, process or service improvements can be made
- Evidentiary information to prove adherence to industry specific complaint regulations
for Utilities can help to improve customer service levels and drive down the cost to serve, so contact us today and we can have you switched on to complaints in no time.
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
To find out for yourselves, why not try the Utilities complaints management 30 day free trial