How far will complaints take you?
UsefulFeedback! for Travel and Tourism is designed specifically for the complaint handling and complaint management needs of travel and tour operators.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback!
, complaints management for travel and tourism, makes it easy to capture and manage complaints, comments and informal feedback and can help you manage and track complaints and feedback from the customer regardless of whether the problem lies with you or your suppliers.
It is clear that we are living in a consumer world. Your customers are demanding more for their money and are no longer prepared to put up with the slightest problem or inconvenience, especially when it is having a negative impact on a long awaited holiday. Within the travel and tourism sector, consumers' expectations are high and by the nature of today's society your customers are now quicker and more likely to complain than ever.
A customer complaining about your business is never pleasant. But when it's not even your fault, it's even more difficult to manage. You've got airlines, hotels, car hire companies, insurance firms, excursions providers - all sorts of suppliers to deal with - and you're stuck in the middle.
That's why, for tour operators and travel agents, a coherent, holistic approach to complaints and feedback management is essential for the future livelihood of your business. UsefulFeedback!
can help travel agents and tour operators manage complaints quickly, learn from what your customers have to say and adjust the way you do business. You'll be able to identify certain trends so that you can act on them quickly if they reoccur. If there are consistent problems with a particular package, you'll be able to drill down to the root cause and actually do something about it before you get more complaints.
- Standardise information capture and automate resolution with process driven workflows for handling complaints
- Empower external suppliers to capture and resolve complaints, issues and concerns
- Comply with industry regulations and provide evidentiary information with a full audit trail
- Comprehensive management reporting to identify underperforming departments or suppliers
- Analysis and trending data to correct systemic issues and improve customer service and satisfaction
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
To find out how easy it is, why not try the Complaints management 30 day free trial