See the landscape with complaints
UsefulFeedback! for transport has been developed to streamline and automate complaints handling and complaints management across transport organisations.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback!
, complaints management for transport, makes it easy to capture and manage complaints, comments and informal feedback.
As a transport operator you are in the unenviable position of having to bear the brunt of complaints that on many occasions are caused by issues outside your control - adverse weather conditions, being a prime example. But you can't just walk away, you have to deal with each and every concern, whether it's created by you or by outside forces, otherwise you are endangering passenger loyalty and the company's reputation.
Add into the mix the propensity for complainants to escalate their issue to senior management, solicitors or even to a regulator or passenger watchdog, and you're looking at extra cost, resource and time in dealing with the situation. However, escalation can often be avoided, if the right processes are in place and customer expectations are managed and delivered upon.
That's why, for transport operators, a coherent, holistic approach to complaints and feedback management is essential for the future livelihood of your business. UsefulFeedback!
for Transport can help you manage complaints quickly, learn from what your customers have to say and adjust the way you do business. You'll be able to identify certain trends so that you can act on them quickly if they reoccur. If there are consistent problems with a particular journey, you'll be able to drill down to the root cause and actually do something about it before you get more complaints.
- Streamline and automate your complaints handling process
- Empower external service providers to capture and resolve complaints, issues and concerns
- Utilise comprehensive management reporting to gain vital customer insight into the quality of service delivery and identify trends and areas of concern
By deploying UsefulFeedback!
for Transport, our customers have increased repeat bookings, boosted customer service and cut costs.
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
- Airports (International)
- Airlines (International)
- Rail operators (UK)
- Bus operators (England and Wales)
- Bus operators (Scotland)
- Bus operators (Northern Ireland)
To find out how easy it is, why not try the Transport complaints management 30 day free trial