Are you sold on complaints?
UsefulFeedback! for Retail has been developed to streamline and automate complaints handling and complaints management across the organisation.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback!, complaints management for retail, makes it easy to capture and manage complaints, comments and informal feedback.
The retail sector has faced difficult times recently but brand savvy organisations have placed quality and first-rate customer service high on their agenda. By looking to complaints and feedback to identify and address the root cause of issues and concerns, they are engendering loyalty and securing all important repeat business.
UsefulFeedback! for Retail is configured to the commercial needs of retail organisations. Regardless of whether there is an on-line or physical presence, it has been specifically designed to improve the problem resolution process and provide comprehensive trend reports that identify opportunities for improvement and eradicate the causes of customer dissatisfaction.
UsefulFeedback! for Retail will help assure the consistent delivery of exceptional service and give the retailer the ability to identify opportunities to further improve the overall customer experience.
- Capture all feedback at the point of contact whether that is on the shop floor, in the contact centre or on the forecourt
- Easy to scale, cost effective, intuitive system that is simple to deploy across the organisation to resolve issues as they occur
- Drill down into the complaint data for information on specific areas of the business, for example a specific brand, concession or department and specific complaints categories such as staff behaviour
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
- Car dealers
- Retail chains
- Shopping centres
To find out for yourselves, why not try the relevant Retail complaints management 30 day free trial