UsefulFeedback! for Pharmaceuticals is designed specifically for the complaint handling and complaint management needs of pharmaceutical companies.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback!
, complaints management for pharmaceuticals, is built around the complaint management and regulatory needs of pharma companies, making it easy to capture manage, track and report on complaints and feedback.
The Pharmaceutical sector is one of the most heavily regulated across the world, with authorities such as the Medicines & Healthcare Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the UK and the wide ranging influence of the FDA, whose regulation affects the behaviour of Pharmaceutical companies across the globe.
With the regulatory bodies constantly and pro-actively monitoring, measuring and analysing products for the health and safety of the consumer, and even requesting feedback directly from the public on adverse reactions and side-effects, it's important to get it right. If you don't you could face the wrath of the regulator and have production and distribution shut down if the issue is serious enough.
Gaining feedback and insight from the customer and other interested parties is of paramount importance and will enable you to regularly analyse the data to identify trends and potential areas for improvements in packaging, product quality and safety.
enables Pharmaceutical companies to do just this. It is a cost effective system that can be accessed on-demand by anyone in the business, stepping them through the by capturing, managing and reporting on complaints and feedback
- Automate and streamline the complaints management process
- Easy access and intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone to capture and handle the information with minimal interference in day to day duties
- Meaningful management reports to identify issues with product quality and areas of concern that present risk to patient safety
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
To find out how easy it is, why not try our Complaints management 30 day free trial