Make complaints central to production
UsefulFeedback! for Manufacturers has been developed to streamline and automate complaints handling and complaints management.
, complaints management for manufacturing, enables manufacturers to capture complaints and feedback directly from the consumer, or via the distribution network, to give you that valuable insight into their needs.
Your customers are demanding more for their money and are no longer prepared to put up with the slightest defect or issue. It's often said that listening to customers can be the key to delivering the right product, but what if you don't have a direct relationship with the customer? That's were UsefulFeedback!
for Manufacturing comes in, making it easy to capture and manage complaints, comments and informal feedback, even when there isn't a direct relationship with the consumer.
Regular analysis of the data will identify trends and potential areas for improvement in product quality, safety and supplier performance. The data can also pinpoint problems with internal processes that ultimately cause customer dissatisfaction as well as helping you adhere to sector specific regulations.
has been adopted by manufacturers due to the configurable nature of the packaged solution. It will streamline your complaints management process and provide the information and reporting needed to drive business change. The flexible nature of the software means it can also be easily expanded to manage other key manufacturing processes such as returns or quality assurance.
- Streamline and automate your complaints handling process
- Empower your distributors to capture and resolve complaints, issues and concerns
- Gain vital customer insight into the quality of products, processes and service delivery
- Utilise comprehensive management reporting to monitor the performance of the distribution network and the supply chain
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
- Manufacturers (general)
- Food and beverage manufacturers
To find out for yourselves, why not try the Manufacturing complaints management 30 day free trial