UsefulFeedback! for Football is designed specifically for the complaint management needs of Football Clubs.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback!
makes it easy to handle complaints by streamlining and automating complaints handling and complaints management, enabling clubs to easily capture and manage everything from complaints and comments through to informal feedback.
When it comes to football, feelings run high with fans having unquestioning loyalty to their clubs. And since the supporters are the life blood of football, surely it is important for clubs to listen to their needs and address areas of concern?
Each club is required to have a customer charter in place to provide fans with information on how to submit complaints, the timeframe for the process and contact information for the Independent Football Ombudsman (IFO) as the final escalation point should the complainant be unhappy with the outcome provided by the club.
With the IFO in place to ensure complaints are dealt with and resolved fairly and efficiently, coupled with the ever increasing expectations of customer service from the fans, Football Clubs need the right tools in place to deal with complaints effectively and in a timely manner. UsefulFeedback!
for Football can do exactly that, it can be accessed on-demand by anyone in the business to step them through the complaint capture, handling and management process as well as providing management reports that highlight where issues reside in order to drive change, resulting improved efficiency and enhanced customer service.
- Comprehensive task management that delivers an effective complaints process and reduces the risk of issues being escalated to the Ombudsman
- Easy access and intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone to capture and handle the information with minimal interference in day to day duties
- Gain vital customer insight through effective root cause analysis of the data to highlight systemic and recurring problems and identify where service improvements can be made
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
- English Premier League clubs
- English Football League clubs
To find out for yourselves, why not try the the football club complaints management 30 day free trial