UsefulFeedback! for Financial Services is designed specifically for the complaint handling and complaint management needs of financial organisations.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback!
complaints management for financial services, makes it easy to capture manage, track and report on complaints and feedback regardless of where and how the customer contacts your organisation.
Financial Services organisations continue to face increasing challenges when dealing with complaints, feedback and service. Not only is there a complex regulatory environment and customers who "know their rights", there is also the lasting economic uncertainty which makes consumers prone to focus on even the slightest issue. We understand your problems and the impact they have - for example, the volume and complexity of complaints you have to deal with. We appreciate the cost of investigating complaints, as well as the level and cost of redress. And we know the penalties for getting it wrong can be very severe.
Comply with regulation - easily and effectively
The amount of regulation in the financial services sector, coupled with its complexity, makes it tough to deal with complaints in the strategic manner that's right for your business. So we've build an application that takes care of it for you. With UsefulFeedback!
for Finance you will be able to manage complaints around the business as the software is flexible enough to cater for the variety of workflow requirements across differing departments and users. What's more, throughout the entire complaints handling procedure, management can see the precise stage and status of any issue as well as access comprehensive management reporting to pinpoint both success and failure points.
for Finance also gives you all the data you need to demonstrate to regulators that you adhere to complaint handling regulations (including the UK FSA's DISP complaint management regulations, Ireland's Consumer Protection Code and Australia's RG 165).
- Streamline and simplify the complaints management process around the entire organisation
- Capture full, accurate and standardised information with automatic classification of complaints to meet organisation or regulatory requirements
- Reduce duplication of activity and the number of interaction points
- Collate and provide management information and accurate FSA returns at the click of a button
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
Templates are available for:
- Asset finance
- Bank or Building society
- Consumer credit provider
- Credit Union
- Investment management
- Life insurer
- Other insurer
- Insurance intermediary
- Mortgage business
- PPI (Payment Protection Insurance)
- Pension providers
- Professional firm
- Personal investment
- Securities and futures
To find out for yourselves, why not try the Financial Services complaints management 30 day free trial