Caring through complaints
UsefulFeedback! for Carers is designed specifically around the complaint management needs of care homes, enabling employees to easily capture and manage complaints, comments and informal feedback.
An easy to use, cost effective and intuitive system, UsefulFeedback!
will streamline complaints handling and complaints management for care home employees.
The safety and well being of care home or nursing home residents is of principal importance. It is essential that good quality healthcare is provided and that care doesn't fall below the essential standards of quality and safety. Anyone involved, from the patient and their relatives to the carers and administrators, should be given the ability to raise issues to ensure areas of concern are identified and acted on promptly.
Striving to achieve joined up, high quality care across all aspects of the Healthcare sector is the driving force behind regulation, with much of the legislation centred on people's needs and protecting their rights when it comes to care.
has been developed to ensure that the complaints process doesn't detract from the day to day responsibilities of the care home staff but that information is easily captured and can identifying ways to reduce risk, increase efficiencies and improve the patient care experience.
- Automate and streamline the complaints management process from capture through tracking and reporting
- Easy access and an intuitive interface makes it easy for anyone to capture the information
- Meaningful management reports that will identify signs of service failure, pinpoint areas of concerns that are not up to standard and present risk to patient care and safety
- Enterprise-wide - rich tools delivered to those staff regularly handling customer feedback but simple email and web form based interface for all other staff less frequently involved in feedback processes - dramatically reducing training needs
- Online contact forms - allowing customers to quickly and simply report issues from your website
- Social media interaction - assess, analyse and respond where necessary to customer comments found across a variety of social media sites
- Easy to use contact management interface - giving staff the tools to quickly and efficiently capture feedback and track progress on behalf of a customer
- Automated case assignment - customer cases are automatically routed to relevant team for prompt handling and resolution
- Intelligent workflow - prompting case handlers to carry out the right action at the right time
- Multi-lingual correspondence templates - giving case handlers the ability to correspond by email or by letter in the customer's own language
- Root cause analysis - comprehensive and industry-specific root cause classifications supported by threshold alerts are included allowing you to make a quickly understand and address underlying causes
- Geodata options - cases can be linked, using a map interface, to a specific location - providing a wealth of opportunities for improved management of area-based case loads and better understanding of customer issues
Current available configurations
- Care homes (UK)
- Care homes (International)
To find out how easy and effective it is, why not try the Care homes complaints management 30 day free trial